Tuesday, May 25, 2010

First Entry Everrrr

Couple weeks ago, I went with some of the girls, Connie and Kelly, to the Tea Festival hosted at Royal-T in Culver City.


We met the Tea Architect himself, Robert Wemischner, at a workshop called, The Tea Architect: Cooking with Tea. This guy literally cooks with tea!

While I exchanged a few sentences with Robert, he asked,

"Do you have a blog?"

No.

No, I did not. I have always thought about having a blog. But I never thought about ever starting one and what would I write about that millions of other bloggers and foodies aren't already writing about. So I decided to do the hardest thing ever, to be myself. If you don't know me, then there are 2 things you should know about me:

1) I love sweets

2) I love designs

And this is what my blog will be all about.

So Robert Wemischner, thank you for your question, you have initiated my first entry everrrr.

2 comments:

  1. I love it!! I'm so glad you're getting out of your bubble to start a blog...keep writing my love, iris

    ReplyDelete